Te Waka Whaiora Trust is a whānau centre offering a kaupapa māori paradigm for all ethnicities.
Their service level is guided by the principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi for true partnership, participation and protection for Māori and non-Māori.
- Tui Hauora – Primary Mental Health and Addiction Access and Choice
- Ngā Kete Aronui – Kaupapa Māori Primary Mental Health and Addiction
- Kereru Hauora – Enhanced Primary and Community Support for People and Addiction
- Te Uenuku – Out of Gate supporting offenders to successfully reintegrate back into the community
- Te Whare Tautoko – Home based support for Kaupapa Māori Community based Clinical and Support Service
- Ngā Kaihoe Whakatere – Navigation. Kaupapa Māori Package of care service
- Te Whare Matatini Hauora – Adult crisis respite service
- Whare Haumaru – sustaining services
- Whakamea to Wairua Matahauariki Whare – Forensic mental health services – Community based intensive service for recovery.