Te Menenga Pai Ngā Whare Hauora is a long-term residential housing and recovery service offering 24 hour supervision. It is the only kaupapa Māori residential whare within the capital and coast catchment area.
It ensures that all Tangata motuhake are treated equally and accommodates all ethnic groups.
- Day to day living skills
- Assistance with household duties
- Kaitautoko 1:1 planning with whānau ora outcomes
- Assisting with Tangata motuhake pepeha, whakapapa, tikanga
- Encouraging whakawhanaungatanga
- Maintaining whanaungatanga within the whare
- Medication support
- Living with COVID
- Drug & alcohol programme