Rauawaawa Kaumātua Charitable Trust is a non-profit registered charity, unique in its set up as a Kaumātua governed and led organisation which services the needs of Kaumātua within Kirikiriroa.
The Trust provides a range of culturally focussed, appropriate and accessible health, social and community-based activities and services for our Kaumātua (55 years and over), with the purpose to enhance their wellbeing and quality of life.
- Health Team Services
- Early Intervention
- Social Interaction Programmes
- Navigation to other services
- Kaumātua walking group
- Education forums
- Support with making positive life changes
- Transport support
- Clinic appointments
- Community outreach visits
- General health assessments and referrals
- Advocacy services
- Medication support
- Health education, information and resources
- Whānau Ora Navigation Services
- Mauri Ora Support Services.