Purapura Whetu Trust is a community kaupapa Māori health and social services provider based in Christchurch.
Their experienced team combine clinical, cultural and community support into services that embrace the Māori view of wellbeing.
• 0800 4 Whetu Helpline (0800 4 94388)
• Support for women in Aftercare community residence and programmes
• Māori Rangatahi AoD/CEP
• Promoting wellbeing and positive mental health for children in school
• Face to face counselling sessions, group work therapy, education and other activities
• Culturally appropriate, multilingual support for families in the Muslim community
• Ngā Maihi Supported Youth Accommodation
• Pōwhiri Refugee Family Support Settlement Service