Maraeroa Marae Health Clinic offers access to kaupapa Māori primary health services to Porirua tangata whaiora patients, whānau and hapori.
Maraeroa Marae provides health advocacy, education information, assessments, support, and a range of intervention including triage to other services that will meet the needs of different ages, gender, ethnicity, and communities.
They provide kaupapa Māori health services to the following Porirua populations: Rānui, Cannons Creek, Waitangirua, Ascot Park, Aotea, Papakōwhai and Whitby with particular consideration for high needs populations such as Māori and Pacific peoples.
· Ngā Kete Aronui Kaupapa Māori Primary Mental Health and Addiction Support
· Well Child Tamariki Ora
· Hunga Hiranga te Hauora – Alcohol Drug and Other Addictions Assessment Triage Service
· Whānau Ora Service - Community Health Service
· Whare ki te whare Kaiarahi Navigation Services
· Support Groups (cancer and dementia)
· Sleep Well Clinic and Sleep Apnoea
· Porirua Kapiti Community Lawyers