Te Puawaitanga ki Ōtautahi Trust is a kaupapa Māori community-based organisation delivering health, education, justice, and social services to whānau in the Waitaha Canterbury rohe.
· Whānau Ora Navigators - help plan for now and the future to help whānau reach their goals.
· Smoke Free Practitioner – provides free support to help whānau, including hapū māmā live smoke-free.
· Rongoā Māori– traditional Māori healing with taonga pūoro.
· Poipoia te Mokopuna - for whānau with tamariki under three years old who want support with their in-home learning activities.
· Tamaiti te Puawai – parenting, life skills and whānau planning for māmā in prison and upon release.
· Kā au Kahuraki - a community-based initiative to build safe and resilient neighbourhoods and support whānau with tamariki into ECE.
· Family Start - an intensive home visiting programme to improve tamariki health, growth and whānau circumstances.
· Whānau Whakapuawai – for māmā who want support for their mental wellbeing.